The entire ADAS Manual, including appendices stretches to around 5,000 pages. It is available in its entirety on the ADAS website here. Collected below, for convenience, are pieces of documentation which are relevant to users of OPEN-ADAS.
Documentation on data formats
Below are links to PDF documents explaining each of the data formats contained in OPEN-ADAS.
- ADF01 - charge exchange cross sections
- ADF04 - resolved specific ion data collections
- ADF07 - electron impact ionisation coefficients
- ADF08 - radiative recombination coefficients
- ADF09 - resolved dielectronic recombination coefficients
- ADF11 - iso-nuclear master files
- ADF12 - charge exchange effective emission coefficients
- ADF13 - ionisation per photon coefficients
- ADF15 - photon emissivity coefficients
- ADF21 - effective beam stopping/excitation coefficients
- ADF22 - effective beam emission/population coefficients
- ADF38 - photoexcitation-autoionisation rate coefficients
- ADF39 - photoionisation cross-sections
- ADF48 - radiative recombination rate coefficients
Documentation on reading routines
Below are links to PDF documents describing each of the reading routines available as part of OPEN-ADAS.
- xxdata_01.pdf - Reading routine for ADF01 files.
- xxdata_04.pdf - Reading routine for ADF04 files.
- xxdata_07.pdf - Reading routine for ADF07 files.
- xxdata_08.pdf - Reading routine for ADF08 files.
- xxdata_09.pdf - Reading routine for ADF09 files.
- xxdata_11.pdf - Reading routine for ADF11 files.
- xxdata_12.pdf - Reading routine for ADF12 files.
- xxdata_13.pdf - Reading routine for ADF13 files.
- xxdata_15.pdf - Reading routine for ADF15 files.
- xxdata_21.pdf - Reading routine for ADF21 files.
- xxdata_22.pdf - Reading routine for ADF22 files.
- xxdata_38.pdf - Reading routine for ADF38 files.
- xxdata_39.pdf - Reading routine for ADF39 files.
- xxdata_48.pdf - Reading routine for ADF48 files.